Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Friday, April 15, 2005


McCain goes over to the dark side . . . again

Hugh Hewitt has posted a very angry e-mail from an Arizona Republican to Senator John McCain, regarding McCain's decision to vote with the Democrats on the filibuster issue. Here's the conclusion:

"From this day forward, I will begin to actively campaign against you. In any capacity I possibly can. I will first work to defeat you in your primary and I will subsequently work (if necessary) to defeat you in the general by supporting whatever Democrat runs against you. I have never in my life supported a Democrat, but at least I know my enemy with a Democrat. You still have time to change your mind, but then if you did, Tim Russert might not like you."

4 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

"McCain Votes Republican!"

Now that would be a much more shocking (yet highly unlikely) heading.

April 15, 2005 2:26 PM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

You said it. Because he's an American hero, I've cut Senator McCain a lot of slack over the past several years. I even forgave him for that abomination known as McCain-Feingold. But this is it.

April 15, 2005 10:06 PM  
Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

I'm still mad he renamed one of our airports. Just try saying to a cabbie, "Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport... and step on it!" three times fast.

If we want to rename something for our late, great President, we can do it without the help of Congress, thank you for nothing, Senator. Why didn't you re-name an Arizona airport?

April 16, 2005 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

![ index
cSdXV | http://01.crazysexxx.com/index.html
]
![
LfiWY | http://adventure-game-online.at.tut.by/3/
]
mfGyHYBAqTuRIVn

August 20, 2005 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home