Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Who Goofed, I've GOT To Know

Stewdog is a member of the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel. It is a group of lawyers who work primarily through the insurance companies. Conservative, you would think.
Each year, the Asociation puts on a Seminar. Past keynote speakers have been impressive. . . Margaret Thatcher, Bush 41, Schwartzkoff, Ronald Regan, Colin Powell.
Last year, they fell off the boat by inviting a disbarred Arkansas Attorney to speak. This year. . . Dan Rather. Let me repeat. Dan Rather.
Who Goofed, I've got to know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Marie said...

Maybe they'll send a Dan Rather impersonator instead. Then Rather can claim his appearance was fake but accurate.

Sorry I've been out of it this week. We're all sick. Taking the girls to the doctor today.

December 14, 2005 2:33 PM  
Blogger stewdog said...

No excuses necessary. Tis the season, to be sick. I think half the world is afflicted with a walking pneumonia. I had my visit yesterday to my doc. I'm on drugs today. Peace, man.

December 14, 2005 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home