Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Sunday, March 23, 2008


How Fitting

On Easter, I have been brought back to life. Yes. . after hours upon hours. . . I have finally finished our Federal and State Income Tax Returns.

MEMO TO CONGRESS: I want you all to sit down, read the instructions to form 6251 (Alternative Minimum Tax) and please explain them to all of us. It's enough to make one want to go WACO WACKO!

MMS

2 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Ack! You actually read the directions? Rather than just buying Turbo Tax and letting it do all the work?

Resistance is futile, Stewdog. You will be assimilated into the Intuit family, like it or not.

March 24, 2008 6:33 AM  
Blogger stewdog said...

I a lawyer who got an A in tax in law school. I don't need no stinkin' intuit!

March 28, 2008 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home