1. Tim Russert. I'm sorry for his family that they lost a young dad. But the inevitable outpouring from the MSM after losing one of their own is a bit too much. He was a newsman, not a deity!
2. Weather. Nasty weather in the Midwest, but can we have one story about flooding or tornadoes that does NOT tie it to global warming?
3. Mason Family. One of the murderers has brain cancer and 6 months to live. Wants out. Hmmm. . .I leave those decisions to the family members of the victims. They vote no. They have my proxy.
4. Election. OK, Dad's drunk. . do we give the car keys to Grampa or the Teenager? I'll go with Grampa's experience, thank you.
5. Dana Carvey. . . HBO special tonight. Have to watch that one.
6. Longevity. My 93 year old father just bought a new car! He lives dangerously by buying green bananas.
7. Father's Day. . . . A very Happy one to all the Dad's out there. . Top Dog, Wonder Dog, and Kate Marie's main man included.