Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Friday, September 12, 2008


Behind Enemy Lines

As part of my opposition research, I poured myself a stiff one and sat down to watch Bill M*#er's show on HBO. He did have ONE conservative, a guy from the Wall Street Journal named John Fund, who did his best to hold his ground, but the parade of horribles hit like Ike on a Texas Coast.
First up, the insufferable twit, Paul Begala. Next. . . I never realized that Salman Rushdie was such an smart ass Republican hater. . .I'll have to rethink that Fatwa. Next, who do we have sitting next to our one conservative, but none other than Miss Know It All Jenine Garafalo. .UGH! Words cannot describe my contempt for her.
So. . room for one more guest. . .icing on the cake? ROSEANNE!!!
Fund kept repeating "Keep it up", as the sophomoric Palin bashing went on unabated. I see him getting the last laugh.

I'll sleep with the light on tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Marie said...

Ewwww. Why do you put yourself through that, man?

September 12, 2008 9:42 PM  
Blogger stewdog said...

I have 6 hours of Propaganda under my belt. It comes in handy. Must know how the lefties think. What if we ignored the propaganda and intelligence from the Axis powers in WW II? Knowledge is power.

September 12, 2008 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home