Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Monday, September 01, 2008


Wow

Either John McCain and his camp are running the most brilliantly Machiavellian political campaign in recent memory, or McCain really is the maverick everyone used to say he was -- before his nomination on the Republican ticket became an inconvenience to his former fans in the press.

Either way, I'm really beginning to like the guy. I had previously decided not to hazard my heart in this election, but, but, . . . darn you, John McCain, you made me care! I have now volunteered to work for the McCain campaign.

I won't link to The Beagle Blogger, nor to any of the lefties in the fever swamp who have put a seventeen year old girl so publicly through the ringer.

I'll say, too, that I think well enough of Barack Obama to believe that -- even if the vile actions of The Beagle Blogger and his Daily Kos pals weren't politically disastrous -- he would not endorse or condone their behavior. I'm not sure if that's going to save him, when it comes down to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home