Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Monday, April 18, 2005


Late morning mini-report

For the same reason that I believe Hillary will never be president, the same is true for Newt Gingrich. While he's a brilliant mind and political strategist, he's just too polarizing a figure to ever be elected by a consensus of Americans.

Let the Conclave begin. Sigh...Somehow, the tradition and ceremony is lost on me when I see Cardinals handing their "drivers" their vestments in a plastic zip bag as if it were a Dior or Versace while lugging their Kenneth Cole bag over their shoulder as if heading to Cannes for the weekend. As a Catholic, I'm allowed to bash my religion's hierarchal minions. However, I really do love my faith and my Church. Michael Novak explains why.

Here's a heartwarming story about Cub Scouts and Soldiers. [HT: Michelle Malkin]

If you haven't hugged a tyrant lately, Hollywood will show you how.

Chris Bochin, a substitute teacher who is charged with smoking pot with students is apologizing for his actions. He says that smoking pot for the last five years has made him "mentally powerless". Maybe this is why our public schools....pretty much suck?

And this ol' world just keeps on turning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

![
HrVXD | http://adventure-game-online.at.tut.by/2/
]
![ online.at.tut.by game adventure yrtuY | http://adventure-game-online.at.tut.by/ ]
JCkYrxvOPpDIloz

August 20, 2005 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home