Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Friday, April 15, 2005


This will be fun

A number of the bloggers here will be gathering to break bread and spill wine on Saturday at one of our favorite downtown restaurants. We will have to be on the outside patio, because a large group has taken over the restaurant and needs it to make speeches. This group is part of the 2005 Democratic State Convention.
I have suggested that they need to call added security.
I checked out the DSC's website and just loved this little ditty:
"The Convention's theme, 'Democrats Protect Real People,' was chosen in part to illustrate the stark difference between Democrats - whose party is built on representing real citizens, such as nurses, firefighters, law enforcement, etc. -- and Republicans, who continue to protect and serve special interests at the expense of California's working families."
To harken back to a 60's expression, I guess I'm just "unreal, man".
Our friends at the restaurant have take a big hit with the NHL lockout, so they need the business. As hard as it may be, we will need to try to behave ourselves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Marie said...

Since you nixed my suggestion that I wear my "Viva La Reagan Revolucion" T-Shirt, I'm not going to have ANY fun.

What about my "Fry Mumia" T-shirt? The Dems should appreciate that one, being for working men and "law enforcement" and all . . .

April 15, 2005 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home