Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Saturday, August 13, 2005


Just a thought on people who hold up signs and chant things

I belive it was on the Laura Ingraham radio show that I recently heard the audio clip of this chant from a group that was protesting the presence of military recruiters on their campus:

"U.S. military go away!
Racist!
Sexist!
Anti-gay!"

(repeat)

I'm just wondering how many of these same protesters are holding up signs today in support of Cindy Sheehan and chanting:

"Support our troops! Bring them home!"

I'm sure there's at least one guy who didn't get the memo who arrived at the protest chanting, "U.S. military go away!...oops my bad...Bring our troops home!"

...so we can spit on them.

1 Comments:

Blogger stewdog said...

POWER TO THE PEEEEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 13, 2005 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home