Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Tuesday, September 20, 2005


Castro With a Ton Of Oil

That is the impresson I got of Hugo Chavez, the prez of Venezuela, as I listened to part of a breathless interview of him on our local Pacifica Radio Network today. While most of our focus has been on Islamofascism, there is trouble brewing right here in River City. Isn't this the guys who stole the last election, but Jimma Carter said all was well? I don't advocate whacking him, a la Pat Robertson, but I think some kind of a curfew is in order.

Bonus: Go on KPFK's website and see if you can name the 9 non Republicans who are depicted at the top.
Without cheating, list your guesses on comments.

4 Comments:

Blogger stewdog said...

Stewdog's gonna go with:
1. Ghandi
2. Rosa Parks
3. Malcolm XYZ
4. Rosa Parks in a better picture
5. Nelson Mandella
6. The Doctor Formerly Known as Che
Who sells a lot of shirts
7. A white woman who scares me and
probably has something to do
with skirted people voting
8. MLK
9. Sojuner Truth????

September 20, 2005 3:17 PM  
Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

I'll go with Stewdog's guesses, as I know I can't do better.

September 20, 2005 3:54 PM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

1. Gandhi
2. Rigoberta Menchu?
3. Malcolm X
4. Rosa Parks?
5. Free--eeee-eeee Nelson Mandela!
6. Ugh! Nuff said.
7. Susan B. Anthony.
8. MLK
9. Sojourner Truth

September 20, 2005 5:49 PM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

Who are 2 and 4? I didn't cheat on my guesses, but now I want to know the correct answers, darn it! Rigoberta Menchu is completely wrong for 2, but I don't *think* it's Rosa Parks, is it? I thought 4 was possibly Winnie Mandela. I suppose one of them is bound to be Rosa Parks, but neither of those photos looks particularly like pictures I've seen of Rosa Parks.

September 20, 2005 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home