Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Friday, January 20, 2006


That Lucky CIV

That would be our Conservative In Virginia, who is a regular commenter on this blog. Why is this person so lucky? Because Virginia is nearer to DC than we are out here on the left coast and The Conservative will be able to go witness the March on the 4th of February. I first heard about it today from Laura. This wonderful rally is sponsered by a level headed organization which states in its website that they will take their demand that Bush step down to the White House. "This regime is immoral, dangerous, and criminally indictable. Bush Lied. Bush Spied. Bush Step Down. 2006. 2008. Too late. Turn your outrage into mass political action." I don't know about you, but that kind of talk has me checking air fares to hear the reasoned commentary of Cindy Sheehan, Harry Belafonte, Ed Asner, Jane Fonda and the usual suspects. Yawn!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate Marie said...

Disregard that "Huh." I put it up before the rest of your post was published, I guess.

Yes, C.I.V *and* Jeff. Here's your chance to turn your outrage into mass political action.

January 20, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger stewdog said...

Yes, and Jeff and Toto too! Didn't mean to forget his invitation to this scream fest. Perhaps if he went by "Jeff in DC" I wouldn't have missed it.

January 20, 2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Hey, hey, CIA! Victory to MPLA!

Wait, are they still in business? Hmmm. Not sure. Wait! I know:

Hey, hey, LBJ.How many kids did you kill today?

The people. United. Will never be defeated.


Now where's my bandanna? Or would a Che beret be better? And where did I put that little Red book? Far out, man!

Stewdog, I'll pick you up at Ronald Reagan Facist National airport by the Amerikkkan Airline counter.

January 20, 2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger stewdog said...

That's the spirit CIV.
1 2 3 4 We don't want your stupid war.
5 6 7 8 Birkinstocks and Volvos. . .GREAT!
Cue to Joan Baez:
"I dreamed I saw
Joe Hill last night
Alive as you and me
Said I to Joe
You're 10 years dead
Just Like I wish Cheney."

January 21, 2006 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home