Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Sunday, June 03, 2007


We'll always have Paris

I'm sorry to defile Rumpus with this visage but I only do so because I'm gleeful that it's two days and counting until her incarceration.

God help me, I do hate her so...

When stress consumes me; when sadness intrudes me, I think comfortingly of her predicament and murmur softly to myself, "We'll always have Paris..."

And it seems Rick and Ilsa agree.

4 Comments:

Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I've never had Paris ... though she did spend some time in the Ozarks among hillbillies. Some sort of reality TV stunt.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

June 03, 2007 5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually LeParis entered the can last night, two days early. Guess she couldn't wait to get into the snappy orange overalls! This mornings L.A news even had a reporter on scene, making sure we all knew what she had for breakfast this morning...whew....what will we do for three weeks without her driving escapades?...oh right..." Yoo Hoo Lindsey?!!!!!..."...

June 04, 2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger Wonderdog said...

But Jeffery, have you ever had a hillbilly?

dee dee ding ding ding ding ding ding ding...

Just what did she have for breakfast, Temp? I'm hoping some sort of hash du jour.

June 07, 2007 4:15 AM  
Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Uh ... no, can't say that I have. I was still very innocent back in my hillbilly days:

"When I look back boy I must have been green
Bopping in the country, fishing in a stream
Looking for an answer trying to find a sign
Until I saw your city lights honey I was blind..."

Jeffery "Honky Cat" Hodges

* * *

June 07, 2007 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home