Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Sunday, September 16, 2007


To The Rescue

I've always been a fan of Denis Leary. I hated that ABC cancelled The Job, which only lasted one season, but Denis and Peter Tolan transferred the treatment that they gave cops to fire fighters in Rescue Me. The show is on its 4th season, but airs after my bedtime in our tivo-less home. I knew that I would eventually catch up on it via DVD and I am about to finish season two, with 2 weeks of binge watching.
Give it a try, if you haven't seen it yet.
Here is a sample. . .when the entire crew had to go to sensitivity training.

1 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

LOL. Very funny!

September 16, 2007 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home