Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Tuesday, October 23, 2007


Apologies

It was thoughtless of me to initially post a photo of Marine Staff Sergeant John Jones (wounded in Al Qaim, Iraq, 1/3/2005) without providing his name. I apologize to our readers, to my fellow team members here at WTR, and to Sgt. Jones himself.

I would still urge everyone to see "Alive Day Memories," in which Sgt. Jones himself and other veterans appear, as it is among the most moving and powerful documentaries I have ever seen, and does not in any way politicize the sacrifice of our men and women in uniform.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Marie said...

No apology necessary, Madman. And thanks for the heads up on the HBO documentary.

October 23, 2007 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home