Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Wednesday, February 20, 2008


Civil?

The Madman recently commented that he held out hope that a McCain-Obama campaign would be civil. After the Left's darling NYT dropped this hit piece, well. . I don't think so!
And while this wasn't a direct communique from the Obama or Hillary campaigns, many of us paranoid rightists simply can't seem to find the borders between the 2 democratic camps, CNN, NYT, LAT.. etc. . ad nauseum. . with the accent on nausea.
Obama rises as Castro falls. . .Nature does seem to abhor a vacuum.

3 Comments:

Blogger Madman of Chu said...

I agree that this story is a hatchet job. I wrote a letter to the Times editors complaining of it- I won't hold my breath waiting for them to publish it. I don't think it will necessarily determine the tone of the campaign, though. I think the biggest long-term impact it will have will be to damage the reputation of the Times.

February 21, 2008 10:46 AM  
Blogger stewdog said...

Bully for you, Madman. I think we are of one mind that we would like to see McCain and Obama run clean campaigns, heartily debate the ISSUES, and let the chips fall where the American People want them to fall. It would be nice if the campaigns and their surrogates would hold off on the mudslinging, but I won't hold my breath.

February 21, 2008 11:50 AM  
Blogger Wonderdog said...

This story is very curious given the fact that the NYT endorsed McCain even while they were sitting on this "hatchet job."

February 23, 2008 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home