Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Monday, January 26, 2009


Comment Problems, or Conservative in Virginia Saves the Day

Faithful reader Conservative in Virginia has had some difficulty recently in trying to post comments to this blog, but in typical self-reliant fashion, C. I. V. has managed to solve the problem. C. I. V. has given me permission to pass along the following solution for the benefit of our legions of readers:

"I searched and found why I couldn't leave comments on your blog. Or rather, how to fix the problem, not what caused it.

The word verification would pop up but not show an image. I added www.blogger.com to 'allow cookies' (actually, I think it's 'allow session cookies') and then was able to see the image, enter the word verification, and leave a comment.

If you get other complaints, you might point them to this discussion."

CIV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home