Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Okay, now I'm angry!

What the heck is wrong with the name Frank, Mrs. Obama?

The first lady said her daughters will have to wait until the end of April to get the dog, since her family is planning on going away for Spring Break.

The only thing left to pick is the name, and Mrs. Obama said she is not a fan of her daughters’ choices.

“There are names floating around and they're bad," Mrs. Obama said in the interview. "You listen and you go – like, I think, Frank was one of them. Frank! Moose was another one of them. Moose. I said, well, what if the dog isn't a moose? Moose. I'm like, no, come on, let's work with the names a little bit."


UPDATE: Thank you, Arethusa.

5 Comments:

Blogger FLG said...

What am I? Chopped liver?

February 26, 2009 2:23 PM  
Blogger FLG said...

I actually meant to put this in the preceding post. It doesn't make much sense here.

February 26, 2009 2:47 PM  
Blogger FLG said...

What am I? Chopped Liver?

There. That's better.

February 26, 2009 2:48 PM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

You're definitely not chopped liver, FLG. In fact, you're the always-thoughtful FLG. And that reminds me -- I've been meaning to put you on the blogroll.

February 26, 2009 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Elisa said...

Good reading thiis post

November 15, 2021 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home