Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Friday, March 11, 2005


Giving new meaning to "pajamadeen"



I think by now we all know this story. I only have a few comments.

1) If you can put on a shirt and jacket, you can put on some pants.

2) Can we lose the umbrella please? As far as I'm concerned, umbrellas in the sunshine are acceptable for two groups only -- 60+ Asian women and southern belles -- that's it. While it's possible Jacko could be mistaken for an Asian woman, he's only 46. Also, while I'm sure he's worn a hoop skirt at some point in his life, he nevertheless hails from Indiana. Therefore, umbrella is not allowed.

3) In taking a look at this picture I'm convinced that Jacko is on this earth for a very important reason. He is God's way of saying to us, "See? Stop complaining. If I wanted to, I could really mess you up."

4 Comments:

Blogger stewdog said...

Stewdog votes for a total ban on Rumpus for anything having to do with that legal proceeding up in Santa Maria!!!

March 11, 2005 10:26 AM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

I liked the Drudge headline: Bananas in Pajamas.

March 11, 2005 10:58 AM  
Blogger Wonderdog said...

I reject your ban, Stewdog. Michael Jackson not only provides comic relief but also provides self-esteem building by showing us that, no matter how bad things might seem for us, at least we're not him.

March 11, 2005 11:09 AM  
Blogger stewdog said...

Here I try to raise the bar of this blog, and you have to take it down into the dirt. Oh well.
One of the greatest things I have ever seen passed around on the internet is a posting with a series of photos of MJ through the years with the caption:
"Where else but in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman".
He just scares me.

March 11, 2005 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home