Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Thursday, March 31, 2005


Movie Quote of the Day

Roy: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shore of Orion. I've watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time...like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Deckard (voice-over): I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life, anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

--Blade Runner 1982

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Marie said...

One of my favorites, Wonderdog.

March 31, 2005 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home