Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Saturday, August 06, 2005


Checking in . . .

I just spent three days with the girls at the crappiest, ... er, um, I mean, "happiest place on earth." And if I never see the place again, it'll be soon enough.

I'm easing my way back into normal life now, but I wanted to say be sure to check out Rose Nunez's post about "Jihad" George Galloway and the paradoxes of our open society.

4 Comments:

Blogger stewdog said...

Each of the Stewpuppies got to see their Dad at Dizzyland one time. . . ONE obligatory time.
If I go to hell, the Devil knows to send me to amusement parks for eternity.
PS. . never go on Small World if you are hung over.

August 06, 2005 4:55 PM  
Blogger Wonderdog said...

I can see it now...Stewdog has just slipped the surly bonds of earth to begin his trip to paradise...

Ah, are those angels voices he hears? Hmmm...They sound a bit young. Cherubs perhaps?

"It's a world of laughter a world of tears. It's a world of hope and a world of fears..."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

August 07, 2005 1:08 AM  
Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Bah, humbug. I enjoyed Disneyland. (That's the CA one, right?) I don't care much for Disney characters, having been more of a Warner Bros. fan (Bugs, Daffy, et al), but Disneyland is a great place to visit. Maybe you need to live on the no-fun mid-Atlantic coast to appreciate it.

August 08, 2005 10:57 AM  
Blogger stewdog said...

CIV. I agree. . Everyone should go there. . ONCE.

August 08, 2005 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home