Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Thursday, November 03, 2005


Bad Theatre

I was flipping channels yesterday evening and stopped at CSpan to listen to Maxine Waters drone on and on about Bush and the Republicans and the war and the lies and the coverup and what we could have spent all that money on and the lies and the lies and the coverup. It was like watching a train wreck. She popped out about 6 malopropisms in 10 minutes. I thought that it was bad enough that Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer represent me, but these two are statemanlike by comparison. AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Hah! My congressman can beat up your congresswoman any day.

Oh, wait. I got re-districted out of his area. Whew. He's just like a bad dream you want to forget.

November 03, 2005 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home