Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Tuesday, December 20, 2005


How Could I Forget?

With Christmas shopping, cards, year end work wrap up, I simply forgot to attend Tookie's wake. I just love how the sub heading in the Times article refers to him as a "killer and author". I suppose if this crew handled the paper in 1945, Hitler would be refered to as a "murdering dictator and painter".
By all accounts, it was quite the affair. . with trick cars rolling by, the smell of pot in the air, people dressed in various gang clothes. Now that's the kind of dignified send off that I want.

1 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Do you have a trick car? Maybe you aren't cool enough to be invited.

December 20, 2005 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home