Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Saturday, January 28, 2006


The littlest Bag End

I usually bow to no one* in my love of Tolkien, but this is a whole new level of Tolkienphilia.

(Via Unlocked Wordhoard)

*Yes, that's a reference to one of my least favorite scenes in The Return of the King -- least favorite for all sorts of reasons, but partly because it seemed like it was ripped off from Mulan, and partly because it didn't recognize a distinction between what Frodo and Sam did and what Merry and Pippin did.

2 Comments:

Blogger stewdog said...

KM, with apologies to Brewer and Shipley, I'm afraid that you are "One Tolkein Over The Line".

January 28, 2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Kate, I just checked this out. My gosh! Amazing. And as crazy as it sounds, I would LOVE to do something like that. It would be so cool...

January 30, 2006 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home