Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Thursday, February 02, 2006


New on my wish list

Eye for an Eye, by William Ian Miller

Knowing the Enemy: Jihadist Ideology and the War on Terror, by Mary Habeck

Tim Rutten recently reviewed both books for the Los Angeles Times. He sort of damned Eye for an Eye with moderate praise, but since I couldn't quite figure out what point he was trying to make, and since I don't generally trust Tim Rutten, I want to read the book. He liked Knowing the Enemy, but ... since I don't generally trust Tim Rutten, I want to read the book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Gee, you don't fool around with making the men in your life guess what you want, do you? Sadeeq, are you listening? Dogs?

February 02, 2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

As God is my witness, I will never be accused of failing to reveal a preference again!

February 03, 2006 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home