Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Monday, January 30, 2006


Rumpus Riddle Answer #12

Okay, I know. I know. I've failed you all miserably in my job as the Rumpus Riddler but I have for you a new riddle! And the good news is you get immediate gratification in knowing that you got the right answer. Try it out and see. But the bad news is (CIV, I'm talking to you here) there's no point in double guessing as I've heard some people (CIV) have a good time doing. :) Let me know what you think about the new answer format by emailing the blog at rumpusblog@aol.com.

Two bodies have I,
Though both joined in one.
The stiller I stand,
The faster I run.

An hourglass.

3 Comments:

Blogger stewdog said...

An Hourglass!

January 30, 2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Wait just a minute. Does this mean you are no longer tracking answers and posting winners? Bah, humbug.

On the other hand, not having to wait until a baby is born and weaned before getting the correct answer does have its advantages.

February 02, 2006 5:27 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Not weaned...just until he started solids. Well...a little while after he started solids. Okay, okay, a few MONTHS after he started solids.

And don't worry, I'll still post the answer when the riddle changes. I'll even try to change it BEFORE the littlest Wonderpup has his 1st birthday!

February 03, 2006 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home