Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Friday, April 28, 2006


I'm Sorry

A Rumpus shout out to a new book that features public apologies. It was co written by Stewdog college classmate Arleen Sorkin and was featured in today's Lost Angeles Times Op Ed page.
I can't think of the word "apologize" without seeing the scene from A Fish Called Wanda with Otto hanging Archie Leish out the window and repeating "Apologize"!

2 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

There must be 50 ways to say you're sorry.

All this time I've been sayin I'm sorry
But why should I be sorry for all of your mistakes
Why should I be sorry
I've had enough of you

Ashlee

We’re so sorry uncle albert
We’re so sorry if we caused you any pain

McCartney

Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

Elton

April 29, 2006 5:11 AM  
Blogger stewdog said...

Harry Shearer has a one hour radio show on PBS on Sunday Mornings, Le Show. He regularly features a segment on "Apologies of the week". The background music is a loop of "We're so sorry, Uncle Albert".

April 29, 2006 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home