Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Tuesday, May 02, 2006


May day -- What the hey?

Today, I personally observed one of the huge illegal immigrant "protest" rallies literally pass right in front of my office. I went down to the ground floor and got an up-close and personal look at these people. Frankly, I didn't have any type of dislike for them. Many of them seemed sincere enough. Many of them were with their families, some pushing strollers, and were behaving peaceably. Of course there were the obligatory Che Guevara t-shirt types but they were really few and far between. But as I watched them I couldn't help wondering just what their message was. And I'm still wondering. I've watched news stories about this and no one really seems to be able to put their finger on just what the heck their "message" really is.

What is it? Hey hey! Ho ho! Immigration laws have got to go! -- ?

I guess that's it. Bad message. Nice enough people, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

But were they singing the Himno nacional (La Bandera de Estrellas)?

May 02, 2006 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home