Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Repent!

Judith Regan claims that the publication of If I Did It was a sincere attempt to get OJ to do penance. $3.5 million buys a lot of penance. Her future plans:

If I Inhaled by Bill Clinton. "This kind of insincerity strikes at the foundations of our moral order ($5 million)."

If I Planned the 'Wardrobe Malfunction' by Janet Jackson. "When that fabric gave way I felt as if my liver had been ripped out and stepped on ($17.3 million)."

If I Gerbilled by Richard Gere. "Every time I think of that poor rodent I cry tears of blood ($23.7 million)."

6 Comments:

Blogger stewdog said...

Outstanding effort there!

November 22, 2006 5:46 AM  
Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

When she publishes Al Gore's, will it be "If I won the 2000 Presidential election" or "If I LOST the 2000 Presidential election"?

November 22, 2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Madman of Chu said...

Dear CIV,

Both Gore titles have been shelved to make way for "If I Knew There Were No WMDs" and "If I Made a Complete Hash of US Foreign Policy" by George W. Bush.

November 22, 2006 11:20 AM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

That title ("If I made a complete hash of U.S. Foreign Policy") was already taken by Jimmy Carter, wasn't it?

November 22, 2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

Very funny post, by the way.

November 22, 2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger stewdog said...

This Just In, Judith Reagan has signed a new contract to work with George Weller, the elder driver in the Santa Monica Market Crash, on a book. The working title is "If I accelerated".

November 23, 2006 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home