Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Sunday, December 03, 2006


Open Mouth And Insert Feet

Gwen Witch Paltry shot herself in the foot twice in this interview. She said that the British were "much more intelligent and civilized than Americans". We'll, I suppose the upper crust that she hangs with are worthy of an Oscar Wilde drawing room comedy, but if she spent more time in the bars where the soccer hooligans hang out, she might have a more balanced opinion of the residents of that island across the pond.
But needing to outdo herself, she came up with this gem about the other advantage of being an expatriate in Great Britian. . the proximity of the Material Girl to her residence:
"She's like an older sister. Everything I have gone through, she went through ten times worse and ten times longer. She gives me good advice about how to say no and take care of myself."
I don't know about you, but Madonna is just the role model of a sister that I would want to keep me centered.
HT: Drudge

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

How curious that she should denounce American capitalism when I saw her in a faux-artsy Estee Lauder TV commercial no fewer than five times yesterday. Perhaps she didn't know they were filming her.

December 03, 2006 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home