Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Wednesday, January 31, 2007


Gud Riting

I lik to rite gud. Since eye rite 4 a livin, I kneed two rite gud. Thatz whyy eye lik to reed Strunk and White a bit evree daa. I liked 2daze werd, "Flammable".

"Flammable. An oddity, chiefly used in saving lives. The common word meaning 'combustible' is inflammable. But some people are thrown off by the in- and think inflammable means 'not combustible.' For this reason, trucks carrying gasoline or explosives are now marked FLAMMABLE. Unless you are operating such a truck and hence are concerned with the safety of children and illiterates, use inflammable."

1 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Are you trying to start a Plame, I mean, FLAME war?

Oops. I mean, R U tryun 2 start a flame war, dood?

January 31, 2007 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home