Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Wednesday, January 24, 2007


Our long national nightmare continues . . .

In other words, some guy I've never heard of from some show I've never watched has some backstage altercation that I couldn't care less about, uses an offensive slur against yet another guy I've never heard of, and must travel the familiar and well-trodden via dolorosa of public penitence, confession and atonement, . . . er rehab.

Can someone just please make it stop?

2 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Is this the new path to stardom?
Get a bit part, behave badly, utter something offensive, make sure your bad moment is captured on camera, apologize, admit to an addiction, spend a couple of weeks in rehab at Betty Ford, and voilĂ , you are the toast of the town.

Sounds pretty easy, if you like that sort of thing.

CIV will be watching Rumpus to see if the people in this case become stars.

January 24, 2007 5:07 PM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

CIV, I hate to admit that I've absorbed any of the actual "facts" of the case, but I think the offensive slur was supposed to have been uttered off camera.

Maybe these people are considered "stars" already. The problem is that I don't want to know anything else about them.

Why is this big national news? I guess the Rosie/Donald feud was getting old.

January 24, 2007 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home