Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Friday, September 21, 2007


Don't Impersonate Me, Bro

This weekend my blog, Madman of Chu, saw an unprecedented spike in traffic- up to 50+ visitors from a daily average of between six and a dozen. I was very excited, until I realized that these new visitors were searching for the blog of Andrew "Don't Tase Me, Bro" Meyer (who in his blog has the audacity to refer to himself as "The Andrew Meyer," as if there could be two of us), the Florida student who was assaulted by police at a John Kerry speech. The lesson I take away from this: my writing would get a lot more airplay if only I could find someone to deliver a few hundred volts to my tuchus in a public forum.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I guess you could refer to yourself as " THE Britney Spears"...that might work.. :)

September 21, 2007 1:18 PM  
Blogger stewdog said...

You need to get a t shirt that says "I am NOT Taser Tush"!

September 21, 2007 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home