Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Saturday, December 01, 2007


December 1

OK, people, NOW that it is December, I don't mine you adorning your casas with Christmas finery! Go for it! But a pox on the houses of all of you who had it set up right after Halloween.
I just get more humbuggy every year.

I did get in the true Christmas spirit last week. I finally saw The Nativity Story, which came out last year. Very nicely done!

Now, Go Ye Tigers! Hurray! Hurrah! Mizzou! Mizzou!

3 Comments:

Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Hey, your blog must be frozen. Nothing's posted here since December 1st, and today's already the 9th.

Hope you get it fixed soon...

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

December 09, 2007 3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. HJH, I'm betting they're just trying to catch up with the Griswolds of the world, who have had an extra six weeks of decorating time!

Wouldn't another gigantic inflatable Santa in a sleigh look great next to that enormous snow globe with snow swirling around inside it?

Tis the season for tacky lawn ornaments rivaling the gray snow that gets thrown by the plows every other day.

December 09, 2007 10:44 AM  
Blogger stewdog said...

I can only speak for myself, but I just finished preparing and trying a case, so I've been dead to the world. And now I can start to think about my stress free Christmas.
I get more humbuggy every year, and yes, I can't stand all the tackiness either. About a week before, I will start to get into it.

December 09, 2007 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home