Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Friday, March 07, 2008


"Your Song"...Always had this little thingy about it.

Don't get me wrong, I really like this song but these lyrics never made much sense to me:

So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen


But...dude...you don't even know what color they are.





4 Comments:

Blogger T Patrick Dunigan said...

This song always has held a special place in my heart as it was the first song I ever learned on the piano.... as to the eyes dog?..come on. it's not the color that was important buy what those eyes made HIM feel when he looked into them. Thus, the Sweetest eyes he's ever seen.

March 07, 2008 9:42 PM  
Blogger Wonderdog said...

Okay, I'll buy it. I guess I'm forever the romantic, huh?

Didn't even know you played the piano, Temp.

March 08, 2008 11:42 AM  
Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Why is a colorblind dog interested in the color of the eyes?

(Quick -- without checking, what color are Scotty's eyes?)

March 08, 2008 11:51 AM  
Blogger stewdog said...

I agree. It is a great song. Sir Elton John has had an interesting career. I love about 1/2 of his songs, and would be happy not to ever hear the other half again.
Best album, IMHO. . .Tumbleweed Connection.

March 08, 2008 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home