Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Monday, May 05, 2008


"Don't do it, Bobby"

I'm with Ross Douthat on this. If McCain offers Jindal the vice presidential slot, I think Jindal should turn it down. I wouldn't blame Jindal if he accepted, though, since -- along with being very smart -- he is presumably very ambitious.

Despite what I think might be best for Bobby Jindal's political career, however, I must confess that the prospect of Jindal as vice presidential candidate is the only thing capable of making me really, truly, passionately care about this presidential election.

4 Comments:

Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Now, that would make for an interesting campaign.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

May 05, 2008 4:06 PM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

Wouldn't it, though?

May 05, 2008 5:37 PM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

Wouldn't it, though?

May 05, 2008 5:37 PM  
Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Is this blog becoming a conservative echo chamber? . . . conservative echo chamber?

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

May 08, 2008 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home