Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Monday, December 13, 2004


Get Fuzzy

My favorite current comic strip is Get Fuzzy. This "poem" by the cat, Bucky, was on my 12/1 calendar.

FAMOUS CAT QUOTES*
*with deepest apologies to Robert Frost:

Two slugs slithered on a yellow wood
And sorry I could not trample both,
Being one trampler. Long I stood
And looked them down as fierce as I could
To where they sat in the undergrowth. . .

I will be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere sitting upon a fence:
Two slugs slithered on a yellow wood
And I-- I ate the slug less trampled by,
And that has made all the difference.

1 Comments:

Blogger big big b0oty said...

yo y0u pretty t1ght d4wg

March 29, 2017 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home