Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Saturday, September 03, 2005


The Blame Game

Come on everybody!
I say now let's play a game
I betcha I can make a blame out of any 'Pulican's name
The truth or the facts,
I treat like it wasn't there
But a Moore or a Biden or a Sheehan will appear
And then I say 'shame'
add an insult to the name
and there isn't any right winger that I can't defame.

Arnold!
Arnold, Arnold bo Barnold Bonana fanna fo FarnoldFee fy mo Marnold Arnold!

Bushy!
Bushy Bushy illegal war tooshie Too slow on the draw Pushee Me My Mo Mushiee Bushie

Cheney!
Cheney, Cheney bo bainy, Haliburton crook gainy, Me Mi Mo Manie. . .Cheney!

With apologies to Shirley Ellis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home