Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Wednesday, September 14, 2005


Morning Update

I came in a bit later than usual today. Perfect timing. I was treated to the intense cross examination of the Eviljudgeroberts by Honest Joe Biden. He is just so pathetic.
I picked up two great tidbits from Hugh Hewitt yesterday:
1. The Republican Senators should all just pass their time to the Democrats. They aren't making any points in their purported 'cross examinations' and they waste most of their time giving speeches. (Seems to me that Biden was talking 90% of the time).
2. Honest Joe has been referred to as "The Dumb Blonde of the Democratic Party". I myself find that offensive. . to the blondes of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home