Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Tuesday, September 13, 2005


What Hunter S. Thompson's suicide note should have said ...

From The Pirate, in the spirit of gonzo journalism:

"I didn’t kill myself because I was old. I killed myself because I realized that the people who respected me the most on the entire planet were Keanu Reeves and Johnny Depp. After 67 years of life, nearly fifty of it spent in balls to the wall, strung-out, drug-crazed, blind-drunk gonzo journalism, I was basically Bill and Ted’s Excellent Man-Crush. I was famous for missing deadlines. This sad realization convinced me that I had missed the one for expiring with a shred of dignity."

(Hat tip: Legal XXX)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home