Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Wednesday, November 23, 2005


Thanksgiving Weekend

I love Thanksgiving. It is a great Holiday and a chance to unwind before the Christmas rush starts. I am taking a 5 day weekend away from the office, but must do some work at home for my arbitration next week. But I will take the time to cook the turkey, celery walnut stuffing, cranberry nut bread, gravy, sweet potatos and pumpkin pie. If anyone else wants some kind of vegetable, they can just make it themselves.
I was thinking that there aren't any Thanksgiving songs, but then I googled up Adam Sandler's somewhat off color ode to the Turkey Day.
There was a Wonder Dog sighting last night. He IS alive and threatens to rejoin us soon.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Rumpus.

November 23, 2005 7:40 PM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

CIV, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Have a wonderful weekend!

November 23, 2005 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home