Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Lest you think...

...You're having a bad morning. Cheer up. You could be this guy.

What I find most disturbing about all of this is the fact that one day this guy went into his drawer or closet and got dolled up in his skirt, blouse, and wig, sauntered over to a mirror to admire himself, and somewhere across the world I got to behold his hideousness.

Crazy world. They outta sell tickets. Shoot, I'd buy one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Marie said...

Oh my. I wish I hadn't seen that ... I think I have those earrings.

Did you check out the link to tthe mug shot that Smoking Gun said was one of their favorites -- also from the same town? Hilarious.

March 21, 2006 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home