Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Friday, March 31, 2006


McKinney needs to apologize and step down

Don't get me wrong. I don't think this is a huge deal, but as I often like to point out double standards, I can't help but wonder how big of a deal this would be were it a Republican Representative who committed battery against a Capitol Hill police officer. Somehow, I think it would be a bigger story.

As for Ms. McKinney, she should apologize, face her minimal consequences, and resign. Quite simply, this conduct is inappropriate, perhaps criminal, and unacceptable of an elected official representing our government.

But...then there's the color of her skin...and ah, there's the rub.

1 Comments:

Blogger stewdog said...

First I heard of it. I rest your case.

March 31, 2006 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home