Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Sunday, June 04, 2006


More On Gore

As I pondered St. Albert Of The Environment yesterday, it dawned on me that he must have read a lot of Superman Comic Books in his youth. He must fancy himself as Jor-El, Superman's father, who was laughed at by the Krypton Council when he told them all that the planet was doomed.
Then I picked up the Los Angeles Crimes, and one of the Superman writers grabbed the same theme, in a less sarcastic manner, of course.

4 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Maybe you're on to something. Re-arrange the letters "AL GORE" and you get: Gaor-el or Goar-el. Coincidence? No wonder he was able to invent the internet -- he comes from a highly advanced planet where they no doubt got around without fossil fuels and other CO2 pollutants.

June 04, 2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger stewdog said...

I was speaking to my "blue" neighbor yesterday, joking that this hot weather can be explained by Al Gore. He said that there are a lot of good things in his movie, but he is concerned that the messager could be the problem. I assured him that it is. If Al Gore says it, I believe the opposite. It's sort of like Seinfeld's "Not George" theme.

June 04, 2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Actually, Al Gore is a robot. There's something robotic about his rhythm. I call it: "Al Gore Rhythm."

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

June 04, 2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger stewdog said...

Lovely, HJH.
I think Rush used to refer to him as "Algor", in a way suggestive of Dr. Frankenstin's assistant.

I wish he could simply stuff it in a "lock box".

June 04, 2006 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home