Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Saturday, October 27, 2007


End Of The Line

October 27, 2007 is a milestone day for the Stewdog and The Queen Of The Doghouse. Since Valentine's Day, 1996, up to and including today, we have been parents of a teenager girl (first one, then two, then one). The Junior poodle hits the big 20 tomorrow, marking the official end of our parenting of teenagers.
Looking back at my own run, I have to say that, fortunately for me, I gave better than I got. How my parents survied my teenage years to remain not only alive but vital at 89 and 92 is one of life's many mysteries.

1 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Congrats on getting through the teen years! We are 3+ years into rugrat's teens and so far so good. Whew. Four more to go...

October 29, 2007 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home