Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Saturday, October 27, 2007


Free Speech

This article sickened me. Some whack job church thinks it is ok to picket funerals of servicemen to make their point that we are all a bunch of doomed sodomites. How the two are connected is beyond my poor powers to add or to detract, but I hope the father of the fallen soldier prevails in this case.
Or how about turning this on the protesters. Have a Marine Color guard walk into their church an execute repeated 21 gun salutes during their services. Hey, it is a free country after all!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

SD, I looked up this "church" and it's really just a family cult of nutcases.

October 27, 2007 4:21 PM  
Blogger stewdog said...

Well, that description can apply to many "religions". Right Tom Cruise?

October 28, 2007 3:51 PM  
Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Well, I think Scientology is a tad larger than two intermarried extended families.

I do wonder about folks who join a religion based on a Science Fiction writer's book. I read Dianetics and while the beginning part sounds somewhat plausible, it gets really wild and crazy in the second half. Why anyone goes beyond that baffles me.

October 29, 2007 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home