Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Thursday, February 14, 2008


Valentine's Day

On the hot August day I was wed, my bride and I assembled with friends in the lounge of the Cheshire Inn in St. Louis. She prompted the pianist to play "My Funny Valentine", which she sang for and to me. Little did she know what a prescient choice that was, for two and one half years later, our first daughter was born. . on Valentine's Day. She is 25 today.
Happy Birthday to my little poodle, and HVD to all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate Marie said...

Ahhhh, happy birthday to the Stewpup and happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2008 10:30 AM  
Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

How sweet. Happy birthday to the Stewpup and Happy Valentine's Day to all the Rumpus.

February 14, 2008 4:53 PM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, C.I.V.

February 14, 2008 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home