Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Sunday, March 09, 2008


My own suggestions for Obama bumper stickers



In no particular order:

-Obama Saves
-Barack on!
-McCain? Yo Mama! -- Vote Obama
-What Would Obama Do?
-Barack of Gibraltar
-Barack and Roll
-Barack of Ages
-Obama Marry Me
-I don't care if he were running with a llama, I'd still vote for Obama!
-Obamalicious!
-Hate Iraq! Love Barack!
-Obama Loves You
-Barack My World!

...Okay, I open the doors. Let's have 'em.

3 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Kiss me, I'm Irish -- Barack O'Bama

Oh, Mama! I love Obama!

Alabama loves Obama

March 10, 2008 5:09 AM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

Obama is my co-pilot?

March 10, 2008 6:57 AM  
Blogger stewdog said...

Great effort there, Wonderdog. We aren't worthy.

How about "I'm Not Her".

March 10, 2008 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home