Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Tuesday, September 02, 2008


We Won't Get Fooled Again

Thanks to Drudge, I read this delightful essay from The Philadelphia Daily News by someone named Fatima Ali, (do doubt named after Our Lady Of Ali). You know, I had wanted to vote for McCain, but given what she says, I guess we have to rethink it:

If McCain wins, look for a full-fledged race and class war, fueled by a deflated and depressed country, soaring crime, homelessness - and hopelessness!

Jeez, Louise. . can you tone down the rhetoric just a little bit? Now I am REALLY glad that Sarah Smiles is pro gun.

Speaking of Drudge, while I often go to that site to see what's up, I'm very disappointed in him for publishing the photo of Mrs. Palin's son-in-law to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home