Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Sunday, October 12, 2008


Be afraid of me . . . Be very afraid

I am a Republican. I will be voting for John McCain. It follows, therefore, that I am a racist, sexist, bigoted, bloodthirsty, hate-mongering, tongue-speaking, snake-handling, mouth-breathing moron. Maureen Dowd and Frank Rich said so.

I hereby resign from polite society.

Good luck with your brave new post-partisan world.

2 Comments:

Blogger stewdog said...

KM I've Always been afraid of you. Why should I stop now? :-0

October 12, 2008 1:43 PM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

Yes, but I'm talking about a different kind of fear, not that quaking-in-the-presence-of-a-monumental-intellect fear that you're used to. ;)

October 12, 2008 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home