Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Friday, October 17, 2008


Off The Leash

You'll all have to get by without me for a week. Headed to the land of my birth. . .God's Country. . Missouri.
Ma and Pa celebrate their 60th he same week Ma turns 90. Pa is still ahead of her at 93 1/2. Not sure if they will be around for 70/100 so best go back now. Weather looks to be marvelous and the trees will be turning.
Maybe I should register to vote in St. Louis. My McCain vote in MO means more than my throw away out here in SOCAL.
But wait. . that's voter fraud and not right.. . . no it's only registration fraud, and not a problem. Right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Marie said...

Congratulations to your mom and dad! That's great.

Have fun, SD.

October 17, 2008 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home